Re: Fuses and Ballast Resistor

To: "Randy Widman" <riwidman@buckeye-express.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Fuses and Ballast Resistor
From: "Steve Gorr" <sgorr2@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 22:04:42 -0600
I believe the fuses are 17 amp. Is the coil Lucas or Pertronix? The ballast
consists of a long pink/white wire that runs through the harness all the way
to the R front and across the radiator towards the L horn then back to the
coil. It is needed if the coil is an original 6v type.

Steve Gorr
Carmine 78 B