Re: air pump

To: "mgs" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: air pump
From: "Bob Donahue" <bobmgtd@insightbb.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2005 21:54:08 -0500
The auto industry learned years ago that the public does not like ping,
occasional or not. I don't think you'll find any new cars that ping under
any conditions. (Yes, the early computerized fuel injection cars did ping,
but the "Pinging is OK" in the owners manual didn't placate anyone. Pinging
just sounds BAD! I personally wouldn't own a car that pinged.)

Bob Donahue (Still Stuck in the '50s)
Email - bobmgtd@insightbb.com
Cars:       52 MGTD - #17639
               71 MGB - #GHN5UB254361