RE: V%

To: "Councill, David" <dcouncill@msubillings.edu>,
Subject: RE: V%
From: Carl French <leylandauto@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2005 08:08:08 -0700 (PDT)
There are some states (Ohio I think for one) that are pretty draconian about
VINs. I know of people in those states where they cannot reg thoer MGB due to
it not having a readable vin number. Thier only recourse is to buy a vin from
someone else from a scrapped car. This kind of thing cant be too far from that.
Hey, it is going to allow another MGB to 'stay' on the road and help jobs in
the UK by ordering another shell.
Just my  $.02 worth
Carl French

"Councill, David" <dcouncill@msubillings.edu> wrote:
No, that's what comes up when you click the link but it wrapped in the
email. So you only got a partial number on the URL. I got the same
message. So I then cut and pasted the whole thing in my browser to get
to the page. We have seen a similar Ebay auction before that was
mentioned on this list a year or two ago - someone selling the
registration and VIN tags off an early year MGB for around $75 USD. Not