Re: V5 for sale on eBay???

To: "Gosling, Richard B" <Richard.Gosling@atkinsglobal.com>
Subject: Re: V5 for sale on eBay???
From: Simon Matthews <simon.d.matthews@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2005 09:44:48 -0700
Some years ago, someone posted an email to this list (see link below),
which describes a lawsuit in which the bulk of a car was seperated
from its VIN tag and the owners of each both claimed to have the
original car:
http://www.team.net/cgi-bin/wilma_hiliter/mgs/199604/msg00976.html?line=27#hilite

Simon