clutch MC and slave

To: "MG list" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: clutch MC and slave
From: "MonteMorris" <mmorris@nemr.net>
Date: Thu, 5 May 2005 18:12:52 -0500
Got a new clutch MC, slave, and hoses today for the 79B. I'm going to start
dismantling tonight and hopefully get everything reassembled over the
weekend.
If anyone has an words of advice for this removal and reinstallation, I'd be
glad to hear them. If you want to reply off list my email is
mmorris@nemr.net. Do I bench prime the MC? If so, how is this
done-especially without getting brake fluid all over my new paint:-).
Paul, wasn't it you who reprimes the system from the slave cylinder bleed
valve? Could you reiterate the process for me? I have a Mity Vac pump.
Thanks in advance,
Monte