Re: (no subject)

To: Mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: (no subject)
From: ATWEDITOR@aol.com
Date: Wed, 11 May 2005 09:23:46 EDT
In a message dated 5/10/2005 7:18:38 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
schultejim@msn.com writes:

Friend  has a 69 MGC and his temp gauge is moving from N to 3/4 H  when he  is
doing 70 on the highway.  It lowers to N when driving more  civilized.  Has a
rad that was checked out OK and a new 13 row oil  cooler.  Thermostat is a 180
and new. Any  thoughts?

I had a BMW 2002 that acted like that.  Turned out to be a cracked  head,
although I supposed a faulty head gasket could do it, too.  Does he  lose water?

J Donoghue
72 B-GT
66 Mustang