Re: Is it just me ...or

To: Aeseeyou@aol.com
Subject: Re: Is it just me ...or
From: Larry Hoy <forumaccount@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 25 May 2005 16:45:15 -0600
Hey, where ya been?

That's the "I steal your money" scheme.  They don't want your car,
they want your money.

Someone is bound to respond to your message with a link to a internet
site that explains the whole thing.  Once you learn the scheme, you
can actually "play" their game.  You might even get lucky and be the
owner of a counterfit cashiers check.  Just don't let your car out of
your sight.  If they win the game, you get nothing, they get your car
AND your money.

Larry Hoy