Re: Spline size

To: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>,
Subject: Re: Spline size
From: "Rich C" <richchrysler@quickclic.net>
Date: Tue, 31 May 2005 16:49:53 -0400
No, no, no!!!!
All Big Healeys and all MG's and all Sprites, Midgets, Triumphs. etc. all
used the same splines.
What did change for the Healeys and MG's at least was the thread pitch of
the knockoff cap thread.at about the same time in the mid '60's. They went
from the fine thread (12TPI) to coarse thread (8 TPI) at about the same time
in the mid '60's.
Rich Chrysler