Best way to pull eng+xmission

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Best way to pull eng+xmission
From: AGreenberg@aol.com
Date: Sun, 5 Jun 2005 19:29:13 EDT
I have the unpleasant job of replacing my B's transmission.   My son actually
thought it had power and drove it a little to aggresively over the last few
months and finally did in an already sick tranny.

I have an other one and I'm planning on doing some odds and ends , oil seals,
pump, clutch of course, any thing else?

My question is.   Should I pull the engine and the transmission separately?
Or should I pull it them out as a unit?

Best Regards,

Alex

Alex Greenberg
Member CT MG club

1976 MGB - Fair weather daily driver ( Junior ) GHN5UC402027G
1993 Subaru Legacy LSi - ridiculously reliable great little car
1974 Ducati 750 GT - exquisitely beautiful motorcycle