Re: Reverse Lights on 64-67 MGB

To: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>
Subject: Re: Reverse Lights on 64-67 MGB
From: Don Malling <dmallin@attglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2005 22:33:46 -0400
Hi Kelvin,

I plan to use a 67 wiring harness, and assumed I would have to pay something
extra for the reverse
light circuit, but if the 67's came with reverse lights, I can at least argue
that a correct 67
harness should have the reverse light wires. We'll see.

I also just want to know what was original, because I have been accused of
turning my 68-74 BMH body
shell into an "abortion" by converting it to a metal dash. I understand the
Canadian spec 68 came
with a metal dash and the new body style -- larger transmission hump and all
syncro. I'll tell the
critics it's Canadian car :-)

Thanks,

Don Malling