Re: "Chirping" horns

To: dave houser <mgs4dave@tampabay.rr.com>, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: "Chirping" horns
From: Hans Duinhoven <h.duinhoven@planet.nl>
Date: Tue, 05 Jul 2005 21:18:31 +0200
Try to look at the other "end" of the electrical circuit.
I.E. in the neighbourhood of the boss and relative contacts.
(depends of year of make - some B's had the horn on the end of the indicator
stalk.)
Just recently Paul Hunt gave his best shot on this subject for another
lister.
See archives.

Cheers,

Hans