Re: Midget A post and bonnet release

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Midget A post and bonnet release
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Wed, 06 Jul 2005 18:01:08 -0700
A major difference between these later MGs and Triumphs is that the MGs are
unibodies (as opposed to body-on-frame), so pretty much all of the sheet
metal is structural. It would be surprising to find that serious a
structural rust problem confined to a single area. Midgets are not that rare
-- I would be inclined to find an example with merely cosmetic or
operational problems.

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149