Re: Electrical

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Electrical
From: ATWEDITOR@aol.com
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2005 10:45:56 EDT
Brian,

I had my headlight switch crumble in my hands last winter.  I had a
suspicion something was amiss when it stopped clicking from one position to the
 other
and just slid from off to position/fog lights to full lights.  If it  happens
like my experience, it is very possible for a hot lead to come on  contact
with the dash board's metal backing.  That's my guess.

Jay Donoghue
72 BGT
66 Mustang

In a message dated 7/12/2005 10:30:24 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,