Re: MGA head vs. MGB head - have I lost my head???

To: mgs@autox.team.net, renoman@sympatico.ca
Subject: Re: MGA head vs. MGB head - have I lost my head???
From: Aeseeyou@aol.com
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2005 13:43:57 EDT
Errr,
Speaking of which..."it's also  mandatory to check out Barney Gaylord's very
many pages on this topic...." What  ever happened to Barney Gaylord, or is it
that I've missed out on his latest  postings. He was quite a prolific and
informative writer to this listserve..But,  lately, I haven't seen too much (or
any!) of his concise and informative entries  and answers to this list's
constant Q&A. Anyone know if he's still amongst  us. You out there, Barney??
Now if
he answers this post and says he's not out  there in world someplace..I'm ah
headin' fer da hillz!
-=Safety-Fast=-
Albert Escalante Owner 1978 MGB
The Central Coast  British Car Club (CA)
Ventura, CA
(info: www.ccbcc.org)