Re: MGB Brake Bleeding Problem

To: dwood143@comcast.net
Subject: Re: MGB Brake Bleeding Problem
From: Daybell7@aol.com
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2005 21:53:57 EDT
Thanks, Dave,

The master cylinder is holding brake fluid even with the bleed valves
removed from the calipers and rear brakes.  The pedal (middle one) simply  goes
the floor.  I would think that fluid would leak if there was a  break
somewhere.  I'm suspecting there is a lot of air and the system needs  primed
or it's
clogged.  The car hasn't run for at least five years.

Steve Hughes

In a message dated 7/20/2005 8:35:22 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,