Re: Anyone attending MG/Rover day at the Museum of

To: Steve Shoyer <Steve@shoyer.com>, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Anyone attending MG/Rover day at the Museum of
From: Carl French <leylandauto@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2005 20:09:18 -0700 (PDT)
Judy would love to make it someday. My son is getting married tomorrow and we
are just going to need rest for a bit and most importantly, you  still have to
drive into Boston to go there. No Show is important enough for us to do that
yet.
Carl

Steve Shoyer <Steve@shoyer.com> wrote:
Will anyone be attending this year's MG/Rover day at the Museum of
Transportation in Brookline, MA? It's on Sunday 8/21 from 10-3. I'm
not sure if I can make it, but if so it'll be the first time in a few
years that my car will actually be there. Still a work in progress
after the fire, but it's running! If anyone's there, mine will be the
green 1980 MGB without a carpet and with some side stripes (haven't
quite removed them all yet).

http://www.mot.org/Events/lawn.html