Re: Blocking Air Rail Ports in Head

To: "RICHARD BOES" <csrb7007@msn.com>, "mgs" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Blocking Air Rail Ports in Head
From: "Larry Daniels" <ladaniels@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2005 20:42:58 -0500
Dick, It's not metric.  It's 7/16-20.  1/2 inch long socket head set screws
are what I used.  Let me know if you can't source them locally -- I have
enough for two more heads.  They also have a gasoline etc. resistant thread
sealer on them.

Larry Daniels
79 MGB LE
72 Midget
60 Bugeye

"You only need two tools: WD-40 and Duct Tape. If it
doesn't move and should, use the WD-40. If it
shouldn't move and does, use the duct tape."