Re: Shameless self promotion

To: "Mark J. Bradakis" <mjb@autox.team.net>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Shameless self promotion
From: "Steven Devine" <stevedevine@rcn.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2005 14:46:15 -0400
   Hey I had to send an email becuase you expressed everything Ive been
feeling lately.
          Ive been doing the same thing you are except Im an mga guy. My car
is half done but Im afraid to buy the interior I need to finish. I wish I
had a crystal ball to figuire out whats going on in the high tech secter job
market.

Well Im going back out to the car and Stare since I wont spend any money
till Im working again.

Does any one know if haliburton is hiring here in the states?

Good luck with your job search. Hang in there!

Steve D
Massachusetts
usa