Re: Rhino Rover was "SUPERCARS.NET"

To: Paul Hunt <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>
Subject: Re: Rhino Rover was "SUPERCARS.NET"
From: "Andrew B. Lundgren" <lundgren@byu.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2005 13:13:36 -0600
So why buy the MG name?  Are they planning on exporting Chinese
MGs/Rovers?  In the US those aren't big names with lots of power anyway...

If a UK car couldn't cut it, what makes them think anyone is going to
want a car that is "made in China"?

Usually those three words equate to cheap, junk that you throw away when
it breaks.

That doesn't even sound as good as the German Mini's.  (Which are not
British cars at all as far as I can tell.)

--
Andrew