RE: Totally confused

To: "Mike Razor" <mrazor@mis.net>, "'Mike Torrusio'"
Subject: RE: Totally confused
From: "Peter Ryner" <pryner@verizon.net>
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2005 12:33:35 -0400
Mike,
Every time I used USAA they put me under American Collectors Insurance.
Same mileage and use limitations through USAA or through ACI direct.  I just
changed to Hagartys, cheaper and no mileage limitation, although the mileage
limitation hasn't affected me anyway as I only use my LBCs for occasional
driving anyway.

I have not found any company that will insure a collector car for daily
driving.  You can either ensure with a normal policy which will NOT insure
for the true value of the car or you can use a collector car policy, which
does have limitations.
Pete