[Top] [All Lists]

Re: Differential leak

To: mgs <>
Subject: Re: Differential leak
From: Bullwinkle <>
Date: Tue, 04 Oct 2005 19:32:42 -0700
There WAS another insert similar to what Bill's describing.  It's called 
KEENSERT.  The insert is steel and uses a standard tap for threading rather
than the special one needed for Helicoil.  Both types of inserts have their 
place depending on the material available to screw the insert into and the
base material.


<Prev in Thread] Current Thread [Next in Thread>