Looking for help on Engine Swap

To: MGVR@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Looking for help on Engine Swap
From: WSpohn4@aol.com
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2005 13:55:30 EDT
Gentlemen - it appears that I am embarking on yet another MG related
project, much to the apparent disgust of my wife..

The latest car to enter the 'collection' is a rebodied MGA.

This car has a thrashed engine and as the car has already been taken far
past the point of restoration to original specification, I intend to replace
the
MG engine with a GM V6.

If anyone knows of anyone that has produced engine and transmission mounts
for this swap, please let me know (there are several options for MGBs, but none
 so far as I have been able to find for MGAs).

If you are interested in seeing pictures of the project, take a look at

_http://www.rhodo.citymax.com/Jamaican.html_
(http://www.rhodo.citymax.com/Jamaican.html)

Bill (http://www.rhodo.citymax.com/page/page/2528536.htm)