RE: Car Stereo

Subject: RE: Car Stereo
From: "Councill, David" <dcouncill@msubillings.edu>
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2005 10:15:41 -0700
No, actually there are variations in depth. The one I bought for my 72B
was a bit too long, but having a teenage son, I was able to compare cd
players with the several he had and found one that was a little over 1"
shorter than mine. Unfortunately too, cd players are by nature much
longer than cassette players. I traded my son and even with the shorter
cd player, it protrudes a fair bit out of the console but I can still
get to check the oil (granted the vent defroster hoses also keep the cd
player from getting in the way of that).

So I'm also interested in replies. The cd player I got from my son tends
to overheat during the summer and then won't play cds until it cools
down. Hopefully that is just a problem with this specific cd player.
It's a Clarion, not sure of the specific model. Otherwise, it plays the
tunes well.

David Councill
67 BGT
72 B