Re: Clutch Cylinder Problem

To: richchrysler@quickclic.net, Daybell7@aol.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Clutch Cylinder Problem
From: Saabnutty@aol.com
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2005 18:55:47 EST
Steve,
Did you solve your problem?  My first thought was that it is somehow
assembled wrong.  Did you do the rebuild?  Could the piston be in backwards?
Are the
boot clips on correctly?  Is the little cup on the spring correctly?  I
replaced my cylinder with a new one from Moss before I bought my car, because
the
original one was toast, but it looks like it is fairly simple to take one apart
and reassemble it.  Maybe you can check it out?  I didn't notice any other
listers suggesting this possibility.

Good Luck!
donny v
1978 MGB

In a message dated 10/23/2005 6:52:07 PM Eastern Standard Time,