Re: Turn signals

To: <Emjaxfl@aol.com>, <doddk@mossmotors.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Turn signals
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2005 18:36:33 -0000
My wife wouldn't agree with the 1st, but I have some claim to the last.  My
parents tell me I have been fiddling with electrics since I could crawl, they
had to buy me some plugs and sockets to stop me playing with the ones on the
wall, and I've been playing ever since.  My grandfather was born in a street
which eventually became part of the original Lucas factory, must have been
something in the water :o)

Cheers,
Paul.