RE: Britts Building in Bridgeport!!

To: "'MG List'" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Britts Building in Bridgeport!!
From: "Scott Bonacker" <lister@bonackers.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2005 11:37:26 -0600
> -----Original Message-----
> Sent: Wednesday, November 16, 2005 9:36 AM
-/snip/-

http://www.rep-am.com/story.php?id=30326http://www.rep-am.com/story.php?id=3
0326
-/snip/-

The link should be shortened to:

http://www.rep-am.com/story.php?id=30326

I hate to say it, but I clicked the original link without really looking at
it, and the screen that came up included some error messages then a line
that said:

"Your eleet hack attempt has been logged"

I was curious what that was, I googled and found an entry at
http://www.dummies.com/WileyCDA/DummiesArticle/id-1566.html

The relevant part is at the end, where it says that eleet hackers "think
they're better than the next kiddies at doing things like downloading
hacking software, even though most of them still don't know how it works."

Scott Bonacker
'77RBB