RE: Black Tulip, was Brake servo, was Faultless MGB-GT

Subject: RE: Black Tulip, was Brake servo, was Faultless MGB-GT
From: "Councill, David" <dcouncill@msubillings.edu>
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2005 09:45:07 -0700
So far this is the best picture of black tulip that I have seen. I had
my 72B painted black tulip and have not yet been able to accurately
capture the color on a picture. If it is bright outside, the picture
tends to show it to be more blue than it is. Not enough light and the
car looks much darker, more black than the dark purple that it really
is.

David Councill
67 BGT
72 B