MGB Carpets

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: MGB Carpets
From: "Rich C" <richchrysler@quickclic.net>
Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2005 20:40:07 -0500
Hello all,
I am about to purchase a red carpet set for a '66 Series 1 MGB roadster. I
understand that the Series 1 needs a moulded carpet to be able to fit the
gearbox tower area reasonably. I'm a nut for trying to duplicate originality
as much as possible, including underlays and getting a reasonable shade of
red. One supplier has sent me a red wool blend that is very much toward a
shade of dusty rose or purple....awful stuff.
Any recommendations?

Also, as a long reach, does anybody have a pair of red rubber sill covers that
might be useable? Name your price!!

Rich Chrysler