GT body parts needed

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: GT body parts needed
From: Matthew Milkevitch <mmilkevitch@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2006 09:14:39 -0800 (PST)
Fellow Listers;

  I will be starting body work on my '74 MGB-GT in approximately 2 weeks.  This
will involve the "usual" sill replacement, dogleg replacement, and other fender
rust repairs.  I was wondering if any one had the following used body parts:

        1) 2 front fenders, rust free
        2) Passenger and driver's doors, for the GT, also rust free

  Some very minor surface rust is OK on these parts, but no other rot.  I could
purchase repair panels for the fenders (and new door skins and door bottoms),
but I would prefer to totally replace these items.

  I do understand that rot-free used body parts are probably hard to come by.
However, if anyone should have these parts available please let me know.

  Regards,
  Matt Milkevitch
  '74 MGB-GT
  Philadelphia, PA