Moss order form - help

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Moss order form - help
From: "Phil Bates" <jello@ida.net>
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2006 15:21:00 -0700 (MST)
Ok, this will sound like quite the question.  I have a Moss Motors gift
certificate.  Orders with it must be mailed in.  Back before toll free
numbers and the net, this was easy....just go to the back of the print
catalog, fill out the form and send it to moss.  Well......I have a
catalog here (granted it is 2004's, but I haven't ordered through the
actual mail, only by net and phone) and no order form.  Also, no order
form through the website.  Anyone got suggestions?? Should I just write it
on a piece of paper and send it off??

Phil Bates