Re: Do these people insure little old sportscars?

To: MG list <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Do these people insure little old sportscars?
From: Eric Erickson <eric@erickson.on.net>
Date: Sun, 5 Feb 2006 18:33:15 +1030
On 05/02/2006, at 7:38 AM, Simon Matthews wrote:

> Eric,
>
> Are you sure that you got the right tinyurl there?

That is fantastic.

I hope you all learned something about cost-benefit analysis!!!!!

How on Earth did I get that one (I have not been Googling "cost
benefit analysis" - really strange and I will probably not find the
website I was referring to again with an interesting graphic of a
lizard and a red sports car!

Ahhh, what is life without mystery (I hope no-one got too confused).

Thank god it wasn't anything too risque!

Eric
'68 MGB MkII
Adelaide, South Australia