Fw: Brake Master rebuild

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: Brake Master rebuild
From: "JustBrits_com" <justbrits@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2006 19:29:23 -0600
<< BTW:  I am just in the putting back to gether stages of my total
 restoration.  I just got the shell back from the body shop...all new metal
 and fresh Tarten paint.  It has been a few years since I took everything
 apart...I took pictures of the tear-down, but I wish I would have taken
 more!>>

Jason, my $ .99 !!

There is not a chance in you know where that I would "trust" a first-timer's
(NO slight to YOU) M/C "rebuild" with what you said above!!!!!

I have a Co. that does ALL of mine, the is a well respected outfit on West
Coast (try archives 'cause I can't locate link quickly) and/or White Post!!!

Regards...........

         Ed