Re: And, I make S curves as I drive down the road

To: mgbob@juno.com, Miket@maine.rr.com
Subject: Re: And, I make S curves as I drive down the road
From: ATWEDITOR@aol.com
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2006 08:31:57 EST
Many moons ago I had the same problem on my '68 GT, but after enduring it
for a while I finally ducked under to look at the suspension and it took me a
while to realize that the U-bolt that was on the left side should have been
paired with one on the right.  Darn thing busted clean off.  It was an
amazingly easy fix.

Jay Donoghue
72B-GT
66 Mustang

In a message dated 2/22/2006 7:43:01 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,