RE: Bracket for fuel pump

To: "'Barrie Robinson'" <barrie@look.ca>, <mgb-v8@autox.team.net>,
Subject: RE: Bracket for fuel pump
From: "Gordie's Garage" <mg_garage@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2006 16:04:54 -0500
Barrie, the bracket on my GT mounts vertically to the rear bulkhead behind
the seats which puts the fuel pump perpendicular to the fore/aft line of the
car.  The end of the fuel pump actually fits through a hole in the forward
part of the battery box.  I don't know if this is correct or not, but I
can't imagine someone mounting it in this manner by choice.

Safety Fast!

Gordie Bird
'62 MGA
'67 MGBGT