RE: For Sale

To: "Max Heim" <max_heim@sbcglobal.net>, "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: For Sale
From: "Councill, David" <dcouncill@msubillings.edu>
Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2006 17:43:53 -0700
My 65B, which I purchased when I was in college, was already well rusted at
the time (1975). Floorboards, sills, fenders - all the usual places were
missing large areas of metal. By the next year, I had to rivet in sheet metal
for the driver side floorboard before I could get it to pass Nebraska state
inspection. Still, for $500, it served me well for many years.