Re: Expert sheetmetal repair source needed

To: "Malaney, David W" <DavidWMalaney@eaton.com>,
Subject: Re: Expert sheetmetal repair source needed
From: "Larry Daniels" <ladaniels@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2006 18:42:44 -0500
----- Original Message -----
From: "Malaney, David W" <DavidWMalaney@eaton.com>
To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Sent: Tuesday, April 18, 2006 8:53 AM
Subject: Expert sheetmetal repair source needed

Any recommendations for a 'master' sheetmetal repair person(s) in the US now
that Everett Smith has passed away?  I am looking for expert fender, door
and
shroud restoration.

TIA

Dave M.

=================================

Dave,

Mark Gerish in Two Rivers, WI is one of the very best.

He has been written up in most of the major car rags and praised often by
the likes of David E. Davis, etc.  Google his name and you will see more
about him.  He built a Ferrari (a 250 GTO, if I remember right) from scratch
for Frank Beard from ZZ TOP and he built Jay Leno's Cobra.  I have seen the
Ferrari and have watched him work -- he is incredible.  I haven't talked to
him in probably 10 years since we were in a Porsche club together so, I'm
not sure what kind of jobs he will accept these days.

Warning: he is extremely good and you will pay for that!

Larry Daniels

79 MGB LE
72 Midget -- Willy & David's "Team SU" BABE Rally car
60 Bugeye
67 Austin A60 Pickup -- about to make the big swim from New Zealand to the
U.S.

"You only need two tools: WD-40 and Duct Tape. If it
doesn't move and should, use the WD-40. If it
shouldn't move and does, use the duct tape."