Re: LH Overdrive help needed

To: Chad Cooper <mgb72@airmail.net>
Subject: Re: LH Overdrive help needed
From: Charles & Peggy Robinson <ccrobins@ktc.com>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 20:16:35 -0500
   I thought about that but then I hit on the idea of a strong magnetic
pick-up tool applied to the base of the plunger.  The magnetic field
running thru the plunger and ball was enough to hold the ball in place
until it was up into the valve orifice and I had to remove the magnet.

   Shows ta go ya: more than one way to skin a cat. (BG)

   Cheers,

    CR