Re: Mail Orders.....

To: yd3@nvc.net
Subject: Re: Mail Orders.....
From: Charles & Peggy Robinson <ccrobins@ktc.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2006 21:58:58 -0500
  I'm jealous.  I also had a beautiful 260Z  but someone waved a bunch
of $$ under my nose and I sold it.  At the time I had cars all over the
place.  Used to buy clean cars with mechanical problems, fix 'em and
sell 'em.  Now I have just the B roadster, a Prius and the old Datsun
pickup.

   Funny thing about the B.  It's not the fastest car around or the most
nimble but there's something about the thing that I can't explain.

   Cheers,

   CR