RE: Dual carb conversion question -- correct fuel hookup?

To: "Keith G." <k2@gernertzone.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Dual carb conversion question -- correct fuel hookup?
From: "Steve Shoyer" <Steve@shoyer.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2006 10:03:45 -0400
Keith, there should be a tube with two inputs (from the carb vents) and
one output (the adsorbtion cannister on the other side of the engine
compartment).  You can see how mine is set up at
http://www.shoyer.com/mgb/sucarbs.htm - look for the metal loop with a
fuel line clamped onto it - that's the one that goes to the cannister.

--Steve (1980 MGB)