sad news

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: sad news
From: dave houser <mgs4dave@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 04 Aug 2006 09:11:49 -0400
Good Friends,
Our MG community has lost one of our very best.
Dave Raymond, lifetime member and Director of the New England MGT
Register, has passed away.
Dave was also a member of NY/CONN, a chapter I once chaired in my NY
days. His support of the Marque and his wisdom will be sorely missed.

This is the information I have at this time.
Joanne, we offer our most heartfelt condolences.

Services will be either this Saturday or Sunday at the Raymond Funeral
Home in Norwalk, CT.

Raymond Community Funeral Home
<http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.fsnfuneralhomes.com/United-States-Funeral-Homes/Connecticut-Funeral-Homes/Norwalk-Funeral-Homes/&sa=X&oi=local&ct=authority>
www.fsnfuneralhomes.com

5 E Wall St
Norwalk, CT 06851
(203) 847-7291

In lieu of flowers, it has been requested that donations be made to the
Knudson Churchill Scholarship Trust. Tax deductible contributions,
memorials and endowments should be directed to:

The Knudson Churchill Scholarship Trust, 26 Mountain Road, Wilton, CT
06897-4912 USA