Test message

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Test message
From: bill <bilking@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2006 17:36:20 -0500
Actually my first thought when I read the initial reply to the test
message was the reply to the whole list was unwarranted and quite
classless.  I would have been offended.   Next time hit delete, go to
the garage and rotate your schrader valves while repeating " It is not
worth a coronary".  Oh and I have an MG.  It's OK to read endless
opinions and suppositions on plugging tires not knowing where the
puncture is located but a message title "test" is causing such
consternation?

If I wishing the group Merry Christmas is wrong I don't want to be right.