RE: Some People on the list

To: "'Paul Hunt'" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Some People on the list
From: "Mike Razor" <mrazor@bellsouth.net>
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2006 08:42:08 -0500
I agree Paul.  I have done the same thing in the past to see if I had lost
the list, if it were down or just really slow.  I think it is "bad form" to
be so picky about something so minor.  The test message hurts nobody and is
an easy fix by just deleting or emailing the person and asking if they need
any help.
Mike

On an MG note I am about to have the head pulled off my MGA due to a bad
valve.  I wonder if I should just replace all of them and if so what is the
best choice for seats and valves?  I understand there are seats and valves
that are produced to accept unleaded gas.