Re: retrofitting older tail lights to newer car

To: "Rick Lindsay" <rolindsay@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: retrofitting older tail lights to newer car
From: "Monte/Jane Morris" <montejane@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2007 18:35:25 -0600
Welcome back, Rick! I also am recently back after about a two year hiatus.
Currently still have two B's, but am taking our 67 to the airport in the
morning to meet someone that's interested in buying it.  Hate to see it go,
but it mostly just sits in the garage while we travel.
I know someone that has a brand-new, in-the-box padded dash for about $60 if
that trips your trigger.
Monte

--
Monte and Jane Morris