Re: [Mgs] [British-cars] Factory hardtop rear clamp

To: "'Duvall Mike'" <duvallcom@sbcglobal.net>,
Subject: Re: [Mgs] [British-cars] Factory hardtop rear clamp
From: "Norm" <twobees@sprynet.com>
Date: Sun, 9 Sep 2007 21:29:50 -0400
BINGO!

Found them, plus a brand new still-in-factory-plastic until now side window
for factory hardtop.  See attached pix.

I may also have a few of the corner braces that join the side window frames
if you need.

I had a factory HT on my last 2 MGBs.  BTW, if it is indeed a factory HT, it
will have a "W" cast into the rear center of the panel below the rear
window, and a serial number written in pencil underneath the left rear
interior trim piece.

Norm Sippel