[Mgs] Converting '77B to dual HIF's

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Mgs] Converting '77B to dual HIF's
From: "Scott Bonacker" <mgs@bonacker.us>
Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2007 06:49:18 -0600
The water line that returns from the choke on the original ZS goes to the
engine block behind the distributor. I think this is usually where the water
drain valve is located, but it is presently a brass elbow milled from a
block. There doesn't seem to be anyplace on the head for a coolant
connection other than where the thermostat is so I don't seem to need a
blanking plate.

Would there be any reason not to replace this fitting with an actual drain
valve?

Scott Bonacker