Re: [Mgs] 1972 MGB GT V8 Race Car

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>, "don" <don@napanet.net>, "Barrie Robinson"
Subject: Re: [Mgs] 1972 MGB GT V8 Race Car
From: "Hans Duinhoven" <h.duinhoven@planet.nl>
Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2009 09:10:08 +0200
Well it's always the car's owner to decide.
Overhere it is very popular to buy low cost classics and use (abuse) these
as daily driver.
Advantages are many - low investment, no car tax, low insurance, easy
conversion to LPG which is much cheaper than normal gas.
There are lots of classics converted as classic racers like this BGT.
Can be fun as well.

Cheers,

Hans
71 BGT new starter solenoid = ready to be mounted