Re: [Mgs] [Mgb-v8] Kendall Oil [correction]

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] [Mgb-v8] Kendall Oil [correction]
From: Max Heim <max_heim@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2009 14:06:09 -0700
Actually, they do show the amounts separately for 10w40 and 20w50. Second
number is 20w50.

Phosphorus, wt % 0.077 0.108
Zinc, wt % 0.085 0.119

Too bad we aren't chemists. Let's see, we need the atomic weight for zinc
and phosphorus, the actual formula for the ZDDP molecule, and the weight of
a quart of Kendall GT-1 20w50...

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149