[Mgs] MGB flooding

To: "mgs@autox.team.net List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Mgs] MGB flooding
From: "W. David Houser" <mgs4dave@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2009 20:07:19 -0400
Problem resolved, I believe. Thanks to Joe Curto who sent down new
floats, float pins, needles and seats, my 67 MGB-GT is running without
the  gasoline pouring out of the overflow tubes and the stumble that
followed. I got rid of the Grose jets that I had in there and went
with the viton tipped needles. I know I should have replaced one bit
at a time to see just what exactly was causing the problem but
frustration and the reliability factor made me just throw everything
in at once.
Dave Houser