Re: [Mgs] anybody have a broken speedometer?

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Mgs] anybody have a broken speedometer?
From: Aaron Whiteman <awhitema@panix.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2009 07:14:19 -0700
On Sep 23, 2009, at 7:03 AM, Peter Caldwell wrote:

> How about just buying a new reset cable?

I'd love to!

I even have the part number (BHA4772) but the googles, they fail me.
MGOC, Moss, Moss UK, VB .... it's all NLA.  The one place I did find
that claimed to have it (well, claimed to sell it and had a price) was
in the UK.  Currency conversion, VISA charges, and shipping over the
Atlantic make a cheap part not quite so cheap.

So I thought I'd check to see if a lister's junk ("parts that might
come in handy some day") would meet my needs.  :)