Re: [Mgs] MGA Roaster

To: mgs@autox.team.net, don <don@napanet.net>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] MGA Roaster
From: Murray Arundell <arundell@ghs.com.au>
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2009 14:47:28 +1000
Don't know, but I once so a BBQ made out of the rear section of an MGB......

Murray

On Fri Nov 13 12:12 , don  sent:

>I wonder if this Craigslist ad was a typo or misspelled
>deliberately!  Either way, made me laugh.
>Don

>1962 MGA Roaster - $1500 (Pensacola)

>Date: 2009-10-19, 5:14PM EDT
>Reply to:
>sale-eypvy-1428707218@craigslist.org','','','')">sale-eypvy-1428707218@craig
slist.org?subject=1962%20MGA%20Roaster%20-
%20%241500%20%28Pensacola%29&body=%0A%0Ahttp%3A%2F%2Fpensacola.craigslist.org
%2Fcto%2F1428707218.html%0A>sale-eypvy-1428707218@craigslist.org